22 December 2008

Going home After 6 months

Hi Friends!! I am going home for Christmas after long six months. I got 1 Week leave from my company.Noe I am very happy because I have 1 week with my family and friends.

Really the moment with family and friends are unforgettable. I miss that life a lot.The present situation changed me alot and I have learned many new lessons in 2008.I have forget everything and trying to reload.I could tell with confident I will make it.Sure!! If 2009 will come I will be really a new person.I decided to enjoy life as a free bird.I am stopping All the works and blogging here for one week. I will come back with more energy in 2009.

I wish a Very merry Christmas & Happy new year to all my friends.I pray god for all the luck to all of you.

See me here:www.ginogeorge.co.cc

No comments:

Post a Comment